Wednesday 5 October 2011

Yet another year.

Yes. Yet another year in med school. A 5-year conquest with books as my companion as well as cadavers. Not to mention stethoscope and pen torch for clinical skills. Life has been always as it is. Difficult.

Alhamdulillah. All praises due to Allah. I've passed my first year. And things are looking good so far. I have a home for shelter. Have a bed to sleep on.
Well, Second-year is pretty much heavier than first. 9500 word assignment is definitely sure to blow your mind away. Not to mention more clinical skills lab and dissecting. Which basically means more reading time and revision. I probably have less time than before to write in this blog but I'll try to update every now and then. It seems boring that this blog's last update was months ago. I hope I've got time.

Lately there's not much to do other than revising. Even then I haven't started mine yet. Such procrastination will definitely do harm to studies. I hope it's still early before it affects a lot. But hey! I've began my assignment work!

I guess you can count that as good news considering it's gonna be 9500 words(actually it's two assignments combined. One 5500words and another 4000)

Not much left to say though. I wish all PMR students good luck! And as well as to KMS students and Malaysian students everywhere in the world. No matter where you are, whether at home or overseas, I bid you guys all the best and good luck with your studies!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Dilston Rd,Newcastle Upon Tyne,United Kingdom

No comments: