Tuesday 2 October 2012

You're gone too soon :(

When I first heard of you, I didn't know what I'd expect. I never knew we could be so close for too soon. Next thing you know, we're running around together. I still can't believe you're gone.

It really felt like it was yesterday when we share the night together. Each time when we go our separate ways, I'd always ask how you've been doing. Its just too cruel for you to leave so soon. I remember your voice like it's a playlist in my mind. The video of you I took kept playing on my phone, reminiscing all the sweet memories together.

I remember I ran around and you were chasing me like I'm supposed to protect you. You stay close for warmth and comfort and I'm so sad I wasn't there for you. I wish I could see you one more time and walk together. Calling your name and you replied. I didn't know what you were saying but it was cute to me.

I'm just so sorry I wasn't there. I wished I could have protected you. I should have.

People say every meeting will end with a goodbye. I remember the very first time we meet but I couldn't remember how we say goodbye. I never knew that was the last goodbye. They are right. Every meeting ends with a goodbye. But I'd say, we only part to meet again. Till next time Beep-Beep. I will remember you always.


Rest in Peace.

My beloved pet Beep-Beep
(19 Sept 12 - 2 Oct 12)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awwwwww.... :'(