Sunday 21 March 2010

Closer...everyday!

Assalamualaikum W.R.T and A very good evening.

Dear Readers,

I want you to know that I would be stopping my blog for a while now. There isn't much posts lately and I've been busy with my studies and all.

Plus the fact that my time is running out.

I would not close it down because I want to continue when I have the time.

Day by day....Times running short. I just hope I can make it. Pray for me and pray for others as well. My final exam is close. Pray for my success and InsyaAllah I will pray for you too.



To Fiona! Drink water everyday! I might not be able to tell you everyday now, but I will remind you once in a while. Don't forget to study as well!



THE BEST OF LUCK TO IB BATCH 4 FOR THE COMING FINAL EXAM. MAY ALLAH BE WITH US!


Amiin!

Thanks! For reading and for your support! :)

2 comments:

Fiona said...

salam.

yea yea...i drink water everyday FYI.
and ofcos i study...heehe.

Good Luck!! My prayers are with you. Insha'Allah :)

Ahmad Safwan bin Idrus said...

titi...!!!
wiiiiiikkkk!!!