Saturday 6 February 2010

Incidents of an Accident...

I was taking a stroll towards the closest store in the neighbourhood. The birds are chipping, cool breeze blowing at my face, and green colour of the trees gave a relaxation that I needed. As I was taking my time to walk, I looked around searching for any presence of cars. Clearly there was none, and I happily crossed the street.

I grab my phone in the pocket and select Music Player and it was playing songs that made my day even better. As I walked, there was a white car coming in fast from the opposite direction. The driver must have been in hurry.

So, judging by the way the driver drove, I stood back trying not to get into the way of the car.

However, as the car passes by, it tried to dodge a parked car across the street. And by that the driver sliced hard left and the car hit me.

I was knocked 5 metres away with blood oozing out of my mouth. I quickly stood up and the driver walked out of the car.

"Sorry! Sorry! Saya tak nampak awak! Telepon 999!"

I stood up but something was wrong. My ribs and legs are damn painful. I collapse instantly...Unable to withstand the pain. I screamed my lungs out.

I needed help! I needed Morphine....

The taste of blood in my mouth is unbearable. I spat out most of the blood, trying not to get choked by my own blood. The driver clearly panicked...

I took a glance at my side and saw my phone was broken into pieces.

I tried to stay conscious but at the rate of the pain, I knew I was going to pass out in just minutes. I did everything to stay awake. I bit my tongue and lips...

My ribs was killing me, I kept putting an arm across it, trying to minimize the pain....

And then....everything went dark....

2 comments:

dbanoh said...

A true story?? :O

bawangmerah said...

"I fight in a battle for my life, and you fight in a battle for your future. Together we'll win the war"

somehow, this line buat aku nak nangis T_T