Thursday 10 February 2011

Depressing..

It's getting really depressing nowadays. With work not progressing, and with lots of other troubles in mind, I feel I can't concentrate much with my studies. And I cant concentrate in lectures as well.

But I do understand whatever the lecturer were trying to teach. Just that I don't find the energy to write down notes even when it's early in the morning.

I am in a depressed state now. I'm not sure how to pop out of this state. But I better find a way to do so fast. Another assignment is coming soon...

I need to clear my mind. I hope I could have a break from all this for a while.

Sooner or later, I'll have to face this. Might as well face it now rather than running away from it..

Write more soon.

Regards,

Danial

1 comment:

nomore17 said...

I wonder why..

Dont worry you'll get better! insha'Allah! :)