Tuesday 8 February 2011

I wonder...

It's been ages since I've last seen my blog! Feels like a grown man looking over his childhood diary when I read back my posts. Those were the days when I have plenty of time in the world to write. But now, reality strikes. Amazingly how fast time passes me by. It seems like yesterday, the cold chilly air of Newcastle filled my lungs as I first step foot outside of the Newcastle International Airport. Now it's my second semester of my first year.

I have so much to say but so little time.

I'm not sure why I feel like I wanna blog again. Probably because there's this voice in my head that narrates almost anything that I do. Just like life writing about itself. I sometimes find myself sitting alone in the bus, looking out in the window to the clear blue sky, and I wonder.

I've reached so far...but there's more to reach out for.

The memoirs of my life, encrypted in my head starts to unravel itself. Flashes of memories starts to appear. One by one starts to be clear. The more I ponder, the weirder it gets.

Sometimes, when I walk through the plain field of grass, I started to wonder again. As the chilly wind sweeps on my face, stroking my hair back and forth, like a mother lovingly cherishing her child, I wonder...

I wonder when will it stop? But then again, every ending is a new beginning...

No comments: