Monday 4 May 2009

Gamerz

Teacher Ju said in one of her class that games would take away your life.....

I couldn't agree more....

In fact, i experienced it first hand....I was one of those early players and pioneer for online games in my school......i shifted from games to games......i was the best there ever was.....people offered me RM 1800 for my game account....

You know....every game that i played, i would be the best... The best of the best......

But my studies was crap..... I only managed to get number 48 in the whole batch.....i was being left out by my friends....being scolded by my parents....

But i managed to overcome my addiction...and i'm happy to say that i did it on my own....There was a quote in which I still hold on.... " Sometimes, to do good and to be good, you have to be steady....at times give up what you want most....Even your dreams. "

I gave up what I wanted the most, playing computer games all my life.....

It was PMR trial, a month after my rehab, i manage to jump to no. 4 for the whole batch.....

You know what is the sensation, the feeling, to change people's perception....at an instance? :)

i can never put it into words....

Still, there is much to be done....i'm still a hardcore gamer, but i manage to reduce my gametime to only 2-4 hours per week....Last time, i played 18 hours straight in a day....my unbeatable record...

I have few regrets and its my fault. I admit it.

No comments: