Saturday 2 May 2009

My love.....

You have no idea.....
How hard this is for me....
To have loved you....
To have missed you...
You certainly have no idea....

My passion for you began since we first met,
We were inseparatable...
Love has brought us close...
You have never been out of my sight
nor my mind....

But now my obligations has made us separated....
How hard has this been to me...
To love but cannot be togther...
How I wish I can go back to time...
And enjoy every single minute with you...

You have all my heart...
You opened everything that has been locked away in my heart...
I owed so much to you...
Oh, if only I could spend time with you longer....



BURGER KING!!!! HOW I WISH I COULD EAT YOUR BURGERS AGAIN!!!!!!!!!




P/S : The boycott against US product dah habis belom????

5 comments:

mamat syafiq said...

apa la lu anak sedara aunty Tong Tong...
The boycott is forever u know.. tp hari tu ko dah belanja aku makan A&W x bley buat ape la.....wkakakak
belanja kan?? kan3???? yes, belanja..

Mr Nobody said...

Hahaaaa....ada RM4 lagi blom bayar.....takpe la....sahabat punye pasal....aku halalkan je la....Tapi ko jgn INGAT aku belanje ko setiap kali nampak A&W....itu dah Melampau!!

mamat syafiq said...

yeyeyeyeyeyeyey!!!!!!!!!!!
wokkkey boss...iness

fana said...

haha
aku inagt apsal la ko tetibe menjiwang
nk mkn bege rupenye
lol

Mr Nobody said...

Haha...ayat mestilah kena gempak....hahahaa....baru orang nak baca...