Thursday 23 April 2009

My description of every single person in MD41....

I'm gonna describe every single one of my classmates......What I say here is based on my observation for almost a year already.....I'm not very close to everyone....So if I did some mistakes, please do inform me.....

I'll start with the guys...

Ciko - Talented, knowledgable and wise.....He is a man of my own heart.....He learns what he needs to learn....and a very funny person......

He' - Wonderful person, Loves to smile, care for his friends.....He really do cares for his friend. I'm honoured to be given the previllege to have your friendship.

Afiq - Playful, athletic and caring. Wonders lies ahead of you. I don't know what it is....It is for you to discover it.

Ikmal - Quiet, Shy and sometimes a funny guy. You opened my mind to something new and wonderful. You actually have so much potential.

Suleiman - Wonderful friend, Truthful, Funny guy.....You offer so much to me, but so little that you demand in return. I'm honoured to be given the previllege to have your friendship.

Anuar - Playful, sometimes dilligent, and athletic. You left a mark in my life that will never be able to be vanquished.

Fikhri - Caring friend, Lovely, and loves to smile. You sometimes saves my day, and I thank you for that.





And now the girls in my class...... I'm sorry, can't explain much about girls....


Farah - Dilligent, funny at times, and rather quiet.....You made my day sometimes just by smiling :D

Dayang - Caring, funny, and sometimes wonderful.....You certainly took a great deal about friendship and at times, wonderful....

Ika Ramping - Funny, dilligent and wonderful.....You have unique personality that till today I still cannot analyse.....I sometimes wonder whats playing in your mind...

Gee - Funny, Sweet voice, and caring......Your presence made something bored into something interesting....Keep up the good work...

Ikea - Funny, Lively, sweet.....You made a dull day turn interesting with lots of laughter... I'm honoured to be your friend... You changed my perception towards life....and at times, you made me feel at home...

Aien - Wonderful, sweet, and have lovely smile......I sometimes like to watch you smile and that already made my day....

Naurah - Energetic, Charismatic, Independent.....You are wonderful at times, and loves to smile....Loves to laugh and your laughter can be a lift up spirits at hard times.....

Najaa - Sweet, mysterious, and cares for your friends....I may not know you very much, but just to see you, I already know the type of person you are...Person that cares for her friends

Angel - Funny, wonderful, and energetic....You are someone that loves to brighten other peoples day even when hopes are down.....You changed peoples day...

Amirah - Thoughtful, lively, and mysterious.....You definitely can hide your emotions well....I sometimes wonder what you are actually feeling...

Madihah - Funny, smart, and wonderful.....You are a woman that is highly independent and does everything on a purpose....I've worked with you before and It has always been a Pleasure.

Myra - Quiet, Cute, and have lovely eyes........You sometimes make me wonder, where are you looking at.....I can sometimes stare your eyes and admire them....

Fana - Smart, thoughtful and funny.....I always been impressed with the way you handle things and coping with changes in your life....Keep up the good work... :)

Afifah - Cute, funny at times, and have lovely eyes......Yeah, you have a pair of mesmerizing eyes and I love to look at them.....That's the reason why I looked at you sometimes....but please don't get mad at me.... :D

Ismawani - Sophisticated, Funny, lively..... You looked so matured and sometimes I feel comfortable with your presence.....Thank you....



There's one more person....Thats me...I'll leave it up to you guys to comment about me....Write it in the comment will ya?

26 comments:

fana said...

uhuhu
tocey2

meh aku describe hg

comey. suke maen cursor mouse ble org laen bwat presentation,pandai n dont give up easily

hoho=)

Mr Nobody said...

Hehe....thank you....

Baru sorang......ada 21 orang lagi belum describe aku....hehehe


rasanye....diaorg tak baca blog aku kot...

aien said...

terima kasih di atas pujian anda... nanti aku senyum selalu ye... haha...

saye rase anda sgt hebat and cute ko.. huhu... seronok berkawan dengan anda...thanks ek 4 being a good frend.

nurulfana said...

He' wonderful?
nak termuntah aku
haha

Mr Nobody said...

He' waktu serius dia memang sahabat yang baik....

He' sebenarnya caring....sebanyak mana aku tak suka bagitau ni, tapi dia memang wonderful....

Fana, ko pun wonderful gak.....

Aien pun....

Amiera said...

owwh..
meh saya describe anda..
punctual..pandai.. respect others..
senang describe.
-u're great lah mr president..!-
hoho..
mysterious in what way eyh..
thanks nway..
ade jugak orang realise my presence in the class..

Mr Nobody said...

Haha....Miss Amierah....sedap nama...

Kau sebenarnye mysterious in a sense that you are unpredictable....you like to do things that people would not really expect....You have something that others would not have, and others would seek for it...

Somewhat or another, your presence makes something much more interesting...

pah said...

thanx,

huhu kantoi, but it's ok
x kesah pon,

okey,about you,
honestly, walaupun muda sket, tp ko sgt brfikiran terbuka n suka tolong org,,that's what i like about you..:)

Mr Nobody said...

Thank you pah.....

You're one unique person pah....since we first met, you have something in your eyes(besides the fact that you have a pair of beautiful eyes), waiting to be discovered...

You have the strength to keep going on, even in hard times....

Keep it up pah....


By the way, aku ni muda sangat ke? I thought my body can hide my age....hahaha...(thats the purpose of 'berbadan besar')

Lord Hosni the Wise said...

j

Lord Hosni the Wise said...

thanx fer d compliment...man.. u made my nostril expand (manglish)

lemme tell 5 words that describe u
fat
fat
fat
fat
family!~~

haha..

just like paklan, i am not fond of giving compliments to others..i like to keep it to myself but i hate to keep the curses to my self..so the compliments tays in and the curses go out..

haha..your abanglong is that bad u noe..

Mr Nobody said...

Yeah....I know the type of person you are....you like to talk about others at their back...


You don't compliment them straight at front....haha

Anyway, whatever you wanna say, reflects upon you...so feel free to say anything....

ika_chan said...

i made u feel at home??
wat does it mean danny??
hehehe..mcm2 la ko nie...

ika_chan said...

love de way u think..
ko ske observe people...
n ske perasan!!!
hahhaha..

Mr Nobody said...

Ikea....you made a strange place becomes so familiar by your friendliness....its undeniable that you are a cheerful person with lots of smile and laughter....


That is what I meant by at home....Home is a place which is very familiar to you....and you sometimes made me feel that way...

Skrg ni kan.....ko yang lebih suke perasan.....hahahaha

myrnnss said...

apa ushar2 mata org!! haha.

mr foo looks like a shy, quiet, doesn't join the crowd kind of person.

but once words start blurting out of his mouth, he's indeed a different kind of person. words of wisdom comes out. despite the fact that he is younger than others, his brain works maturely (if compared to he').

He's spontaneous in a way that people can't expect what he'll do next.

intelligent and always on time. at times could be such a big bully! haha. not forgetting, he has such a mesmerizing smile. (=

okay sudah. penat aku puji. belanja aku makan pizza weh!!!!

Mr Nobody said...

Wah, nice choice of words Myra....The more reason to admire you...

Big bully? What do you mean by that? Haha...so much you said about me...Guess I'll have to make it even...

Myra, it is true you have wonderful eyes. If you don't like me staring at them, then I'll stop. :D

I'll just stare at pah instead :P

Hehe..

About that Pizza....Er...

I dunno domino's number, so i'll belanja you dadih instead...hehehe

Anonymous said...

weh..sudah2..
jgn puji2 danny da...
ni la purpose dye comment2 about us taw..
t ade 22 lg yg akn puji dye..
hahahhaha...
smart hell!

ika_chan said...

ala..danny_chan..
jgnlar marah..
huhuhu...

farah chumel... said...

wah....bagusnye...diligent ke aku? heheheh...anyway, thanx 4 the compliments...
now, let me describe u
hahahahahaha!!!(ketawa jahat)
ko sgt cute...hehehe(ketawa gatal)
punctual...very sophisticated, kadang2 xbley nak tau what's in ur mind..heheh...but somehow, KO LA PENYELAMAT KAT DALAM MENTOR MENTEE...hahahah...u noe what i mean...heheh...
penyelamat as in ko slalu gak la yg bukak topic dulu..hehehe...
ko sgt hebat dlm studies...
very admire the way u study.... nampak more relax.... bagus2...ok2..dah kot...makasih ya...

Mr Nobody said...

Dear Ika,

Tak marah pun....You are free to think of what you want.

If you think I'm doing this to get praises from all of you, then you go ahead and believe that....

Its just what is in my heart. Sometimes its frustrating when you do something without getting any credit for it. I understand how it feels, because I feel the same too...

So that is the purpose of this post....To appreciate my colleagues.

Bear in mind that whatever you comment here, is reflective on you back....

Mr Nobody said...

Dear Farah,

Thanks for noticing so much about me....

You are dilligent....You just didn't notice it.... I've been eyeing on you for quite a while, and I can see that you love to doze off in class.... :D

Its normal anyway, don't get me wrong....I too sometimes sleep in class.

Actually, you're a really sweet person. I like the way when you're unsure of something and you would ask the answer in a manner that is only unique to you....

Apart from that, you're someone that has much to offer, not only to friends, but everyone...

And one more thing, you have a sweet voice ^_^

P/S to all : You can do many sorts of things, only if you put your mind to it....

mamat said...

yea man...I'm that bad. see me if u think about the same thing. anybody!!!!!!

Mr Nobody said...

Mamat,

Ko ni kejap nak gigit orang, kejap nak curi baju orang....

Bertaubat lah mamat....

Ko jealous ke aku tak describe ko?
HAHAHAHAA

Takpe la....aku describe ko jugak...



You are one of my closest friends and I'm very much comfortable with your presence.

You're a wise man with much intelligence and you carry out responsibility as much as I carry mine...

We both are leaders and both are students as well....

You and I have not much difference...We are a lot alike....Thank you for helping me all this while....Thank you for helping me leading the Club....


Thank you for everything...

mamat syafiq said...

wakakakak..
aku x nak pon..woi, gigit tu rahsia besar.mwakakak

aku saje je nak tau apa sleknye aku nih..ngeh3
memang manusia x kan pernah mnjadi perfect mcm Rasulullah,
tp kita harus coba utk mnjadi sempurna, walaupon kt tau memang x kan boleh punye ah.....btol x?????

Mr Nobody said...

Btol tu mamat....Ko lah naquib terbaik skali...haha....tapi masalahnyer...Ko ni ada tendency tuk gigit orang la.....Sleknye tu aje...

Skali gigit, nak lagi plak tu...

Lepas dah gigit orang...nak baju *ehem* pulak tu...

Ish...ish...ish...