Wednesday 8 April 2009

Parental Love....

Have you ever wonder why your parents love you so much? Or you didn't realise that they love you that much? Or perhaps you never return the love back to them?

One thing for sure is that all parents love their child. Never have I met any parent that hate their child and wish that they never had one.....Only in movies....No matter how bad they are, they would thank god for the one thing that they love the most, that is their child. Prisoners in prison wish only one thing if they were given a wish, to watch their child grow up.

I too, wish that I could have a child in the future but that is not my main concern yet. Studies is my main priority now.....

Have you called your parents today??????

Please do. Do you know that just by hearing your sweet voice, that would have made their day? Much more if you say I love you to your parents.....

I always do, say I love you to both my mum and dad. I feel that they would be relieved to know that their child still loves them even when you are miles away....

Do you know that parents really like to hear their child say that they love them very much?? It makes them feel that their sacrifice all this while is worthwhile.....

Please call your parents....please....Don't wait till its too late....When your parents are gone, there is nothing more in this world that you want....than to see your parents again.

My dad always said that he would only wish that he could see his mum for one last time again even in his dream and that would be suffice....

And I pray to Lord every day to give me the strength to repay my debt to my parents.....To make them proud.....To make all their sacrifice worthwhile.....For this child....This particular child...And I sometimes wept, not knowing whether would I be strong enough to let my parents go when it is time?.....Will there be any feeling of guilt???

Tears welled in my eyes....

Appreciate your parents.....As a friend, a caring friend, I ask you kindly, call your parents today......Tonight....Now if its possible....

For there is nothing more noble for a child than to care for their own parents....Love them and Cherish them, while they are still by your side......

No comments: