Wednesday 1 April 2009

What happened to me at 3.00 am....Part 2

Alright.....It's time to tell the whole story now....If i followed whaterever he said, I would be able to save him. But no, curiousity kills the cat. Legend has it that this 'thing' would appear for every 34 years. The last time it happened was in 1970. We were told of this legend by an ex-scout master. He told the whole troop to watch out for anything suspicious.


From our distance, we could be well sure that it was not human. Its tall, about 2 metre in height. I don't really remember how it look.It just happened...same like in a dream. Have you ever dreamed but you forget the details of the dream? It's the same as that.`
and let me continue on.....

Then it began....It started to move towards us and fast. I noticed that it was neither walking nor running. In fact, it wasn't even touching the ground. Some sort of Levitation, and fast....


I was about to turn my head to the other direction to run, when it arrived in front of us but it didn't stop. It kept on moving as though a moving train that is going to run over you. I have no knowledge in martial arts but my human instinct told me to hold up my hands to defend myself.
Out of a sudden, it ripped into pieces like pieces of papers when it touched us. Black papers, following the course of the wind. Our heart pumped fast, cold sweat drenched ourselves. We were really frightened.


"Mana dia pergi?" He said.


"Aku tak tau...."


"Jom lari sia......aku nak balik!!!!"


I felt the same urge too. I felt like want to hug my parents that time....cause I know, my parents would definitely protect me. Feels warm and secure. But that wasn't happening. It was cold, and dangerous. We weren't sure what lies ahead of us and we're alone.


.......


We turned our back. And it was definitely behind us. Standing waiting for us to turn around. I was shocked like hell....I passed out....I can't remember anything else...


I woked up, the next day....I saw my senior's faces, and a teacher. Not sure where was I, I sit up straight...


"Kau pengsan semalam. Pagi tadi kita jumpa kau. Apa berlaku?" A senior asks me.


"Aku pun tak pasti sebenarnya." I replied, remembering the rules when you experienced supernatural manifestation. Don't tell anyone about it, not until a certain period of time because it would probably come to hunt you if you expose their presence.


I couldn't help to wonder what really happened to Mr. X? All i remembered was he stood there unmoved when I passed out.


"Mr.X ok ke?" I asked one of the seniors.


"Dia balik dah. Ada benda berlaku....Menggigil dia. Mata dia merah semacam. Tak pernah aku tengok camtu. Pucat pulak tu. Parents dia mengamuk depan kita...kita semua kena marah. Peliknya, kau tak pulak macam dia. Kau nampak ok..."


"Camne korang jumpa kita?"


"Takde lah. Kita baru nak buat squad mencari, tapi Mr. X balik ke campsite terhinjut-hinjut. Mcm ada anjing gigit kaki dia. Waktu tu, tangan dia berdarah habis. Agak ngeri jugak luka dia. Dah rawat dah pun.....Tapi kena bawa gi hospital. Parents dia nak bawak. Yang agak peliknya, tanya dia apa-apa, dia tak jawab pun. Mcm dah tak paham bahasa Melayu."


I was shocked. Chilly fingers danced along my spine. Why is he acting like that? And what really happened? I was allowed to go home...And I did....


I broke into tears when I saw my mum. Figuring out that I might not have the opportunity to see her again. If anything were to happen to me last night, I won't be here anymore. This blog wouldn't even existed.


That night.....I dreamed. The same thing of what happened the night before. But, it always when the time I passed out would be the time I woke up from sleep. Coincidence? I don't think so....
The same dream every night, every time I closed my eyes, even short naps I would have the same dream. I was depressed. My parents were worried....but i told them not to...


Monday....schooling day.....


I went to school...eventough my parents forbade me to go. I wanted to know what happened that night....And only two person could tell me that. One is Mr.X and the other was the Ex-scoutmaster. I looked for Mr.X in his class but I was told that he didn't came to school. I don't want to let others know....so, I decided not to ask from the Ex-scoutmaster.

Tuesday.....


I searched for him again....no sign at all...

Wednesday....

Still no sign of him...


This continue on for the whole week. Sms and calls were made to his handphone....no replied...By the end of the week, his number were out of service. I don't know where he stayed.... And i don't know who knows...

The second week......


I was more depressed, the dreams kept repeating.....the same thing over and over again. Every time it happened. I would be frightened as hell. Its like real.....Sometimes I could hear voices in my dream....It not english....Not in BM either....I don't know in what language but I just understand the meaning. Not sure how it sounded like but something like "Give me your soul".

Schooling day....


Mr.X's parents came to school today....I was afraid to ask them about their son. But I gather my courage...


" Mak cik, pakcik.....Mr. X sihat? "


"Kau kawan dia ke??"


"Yer.....saya kawan dia. Nama saya Danial" I said.


" Dia minta pass note ni kat adik.....Katanya...penting..." her mom paused.
Something was not right. Tears welled in her eyes.....


" Apa berlaku makcik?? "


" Anak makcik meninggal dua hari lepas...dia meninggal kat hospital besar...dia sempat tulis ni dan bagitau makcik tuk bagi kat adik " tears were dropping down her cheeks.....


I felt like something struck me hard. The world went so quiet at that very moment....I looked at her....Couldn't bear it anymore.


I turned around....Not sure whether that was the right thing to do...I started running...I had no where to go....I just run....Run away from all this...from the fact that someone who has been nice to me is dead.....


Without realising it, I wept....I wasn't sure why...Probably because It could have been me....Probably because it would not happen if I follow what he said, go and report to the seniors...Probably because, I never had the chance to say I'm sorry.....Or thank you for whatever he had done......Probably because he was my friend....a true friend...


I sat at a corner....staring outside the window.....flashing our moments together....
I took the note and read it....






I don't know whether should I reveal what he wrote? Or should I keep it to myself.....If you guys want to know....just tell me then....
There are more details to this story....but i don't have the time...Forgive me...

1 comment:

myrnnss said...

nak tau!!!!!!!!!!!