Saturday 18 April 2009

Thanks for Everything....

I've lost some friend, I've gained new ones....I've been through hardship....I've been through comforts.....I've been through laughter.....I've been through sadness.....I've been through excitement....I've been throught boredom......I've been through many things

But what have I learned?

Just 17, I felt I've gained a lot....but there's more to come. Why am I gifted with such thoughts? My grandma is 91 this year. She lived through 2 world wars. She's so quiet and only smile when she saw her grandson. I never shown my appreciation for her. I remember years ago that she would cook my favourite dish. It was a very very old cuisine until that no one remembers the name anymore.

I wonder, throughout years of her life...... She always said that " Kita tidak akan hidup puas, tapi hidup sudah puas dengan kita" what does that exactly mean?

Anyway, my grandma was there when I was born into this world. She was there when I was only months old. She was always there. I hope that I would not forgotten her. She's a sweet person.

She still remembers me now. She remember me as Danial. Her grandson that promised to become a doctor. Her grandson that made her proud. Her grandson that always grasp her hands. Her grandson that loves her very much.


Thanks for everything Uwan (I call her Uwan) ....

No comments: