Monday 20 April 2009

The Best day in IB life..... Seriously...

Today, early in the morning, Pak Lan (my mentor) decided to make an unannouce visit to all his male mentees room. So I was, "Oh hell, my room is a mess". Well, it's not really a mess but by considering the type of person Pak Lan is, neat and tidy person....He would definitely say it's a mess.

In fact, when he came into my room, he said that my room was like a environmental project because lots of paper everywhere. I told him that we're gonna recycle them (Its just to save my neck of course!) Then, you know what...He ask me to clean my bed.

My bed was already clean enough....but not for him. I normally clean my room once every week. And I would like to EMPHASIZE the word NORMALLY. This week, I didn't clean them.

And that's about it. Then in class, I was suppose to send in the Biology IRP notes in the morning. But considering one person still haven't finish his part yet, so I planned on sending in late.

I was waiting for him to pass it to me cause I thought he only need to print, but turns out he wasn't finish with the notes yet. I only manage to send in after class.... I hope teacher Ju isn't mad....

And then, I knew from math teacher, that I have to send in my maths IA by today latest at 3.00pm. Oh my god!!! I was still at number 5. Hahaha....should have finished the work by the last weekend but since my parents have plans for the family, and I don't want to spoil them....

So, I procastinated. And I'll accept any consequences from my action. I manage to send in but I send in at 3.10 pm. Ten minutes late.....but still accepted. Thank GOD!!!

Then, after maghrib, I clean my place....throw out all the paper....Arrange my books....

This would not happen if Pak Lan didn't come to my room. Just I want to say thank you Pak Lan!! I learned a lot today.

One lesson that I really like to share is that we are all applied by Newton's Law. Well, at least some of us.... "An object will remain constant, unless there's an external force acting on it" The object here is my untidy room, and the force is Pak Lan.

Passing up work on time is one of my principles....although sometimes, I dun obey them.....I have only passing up late for 4 times......(Bio lab report, Chem exe, Chem lab, Maths IA)

Therefore, I have come to learn that procastinating anything would not help anything at all. It will only burden me.




Then, at night, Pak Lan mentioned my name.....haha....I wondered if that has anything to do with the visit to my room today....?

Well, I wasn't talkative at all in his class, certainly never did I insult him at all in class....But I do go out and have some laughs with him outside class..... XD

Thinking this just made my head go dizzy....... :(

No comments: