Sunday 5 April 2009

Petanque!

Yesterday was badminton, and today was petanque....Petanque is completely different from badminton, whereby you use more of your head...Strategies, techniques, analysis for player and the condition of the soil.....everything is taken into account....Even the petanque ball.....

Students from Banting came exactly at 9.30 am. The match started at 10.00am...My game was the first one....

My team was fighting against a team from banting.....One look we knew that we have less chance of winning.....

There is nothing more thrilling in the game when you're about to throw your ball.....Everything went so quiet....Its just you, the ball, and GOD.....The sound of the ball hitting the ground was another sensation....

My team won the first game.....Its some sort of payback to my loss on badminton yesterday.... We won 20 - 4

It was quite an achievement.......never knew that we could achieve so great.....I'm starting to develop passion for this game.....

I was amaze by a girl from my class that can really play well.......I knew she could play but she was playing so great today.......Amazing....Such talent hidden behind her silence....I didn't expect that......Every shot she made was accurate and precise.....Even I also could not do that (>.<)

Anyway, congratulations to the Petanque team for winning all events......

No comments: