Saturday 4 April 2009

Badminton!

I was walking at the doorway, when someone yelled my name....I was called by the class team to play since we're short of one player.

I haven't touch badminton racquet for 6 years already......

I did not prepare mentally and physically....(physically seems impossible ^_^) but one thing I did before I left my room was I prayed to God....Let me lose with dignity...

I was kinda worn out by the morning CAS activity.....Slept at 3.00 am the night before....Woke at 6 am to go to SMK Juasseh.... T.T
Game time....

Everything about me and badminton was rusty......And my opponent was the college representative for badminton sport....Lucky day huh?

I was beaten up, slayed, slaughtered, massacred by him.........Hahahaha.... (21-6, 21-8)

Nevertheless, I was glad I played this badminton game eventough I lost.....I finally knew a friend....a true friend....

It was after the first set....The opponent was dominating.....I offer little resistance in return.....I was tired, exhausted......

She said to me.... " Danial jangan main lagi la.....aku kesian tengok kau" She even wanted to withdrew me from the match.....

I said no.....I will continue on....Lose with dignity....GOD is on my side....

But throughout the game, I was thinking, why did she want to withdrew me? Was I that bad? But the answer was very clear....She cared for her friend.....

I have asthma......I was attacked by it when I was 11, and it nearly took my life....Then, again in form 2......I gave up sports since then.....

6 years....no badminton, my racquet was gone, decomposed......No longer there... Sports was even longer....The only sports that I play was tug-of-war (tarik tali - represent school and also played for the yellow house in college), Shooting game (real guns okay....not air gun)

I knew the risk when I played badminton.....I wasn't going to push myself......But she cared for me and asked to stop, probably it was me, playing that bad....or probably I was tired, exhausted....running here and there just to keep up the pace....

I don't know the real reason why she asked me to stop....but no matter what her reasons are, I would like to thank you.....


Tomorrow still got Petangue match with KMB....gotta to make up the loss today.....Tomorrow gonna try my best to win....

5 comments:

nurulfana said...

wah
danny mmg hbat!!
i know who the girl is,
n she told me she's very proud of u bcos u didnt give up easily..

im proud of u too!!
n sorry xpegi cheer
den ponat g dancerobic
heheh
nway, good job!!
hail danny!!

Lord Hosni the Wise said...

eleh danny..

mule2 thank you..

lame2 luv u!

pandai hang cucuk jarum..

nakal!~~

nurulfana said...

aku leh byg camne ciko sebut nakal tuh
haha

Mr Nobody said...

Dear Ciko,
Aku tak paham ape kejadah yg ko ckp....

Mr Nobody said...

Dear fana...

Thank you for such a positive comment...

I'm proud of being part of MD41....