Saturday 11 April 2009

If only that person were true....

I was walking in a mall the other day.....As I was walking, I glanced someone....someone so beautiful that you would turn again and looked at the person even if you already have someone special in your heart.

I turned my head.....Searching for that person. Take a few steps backwards....And then I saw that person....

Oh....so handsome....so lively...so beautiful.....Marvellous....You would definitely want to spend the rest of your life with.....

Never have I met someone so attractive, so wonderful....Even better than artist....That is what I call the beauty of nature....The moment I saw that person, I kept picturing that person in my mind.....

I was afraid of going up close....After a long thought, I decide to go to that person....But I hesitated....

I took a deep breath....and gather up my courage...I started walking towards that person...I was 15 m away....


15m



10m




5m






4m






3m








2m










1m


....When I got there.....Damn....It was only a mirror...... hahahahahahahahah XD

P/S : It really did happened to me....kekekekeke :D

1 comment:

pyan said...

hahaha, bpk xbleh blah..