Wednesday 15 April 2009

Beauty of Life

You know.....life is never fair....as do mine....as do yours.....as do ours.

I can sit for hours just reminiscing my past and thinking of my problems.... Underneath all that smile, laughter, and happiness...i'm actually feeling sad....There was a saying, "The happiest of all man, is the saddest of them all"

I sometimes wonder, is life truly a gift? Or is it entirely a test? Which is it exactly? If life were a gift, why are there so many problems in our lives? Why are there so many obstacles?

Then is it a test? If it were a test, then what were to happen to life that ends very young? Were they tested? If it is a test....what is the answer then? What is the correct way?

Did it ever occur to you? Did you ever know what is your life? I feel that I'm still searching mine. There's a part of me, deep within my heart is missing. And i don't have a clue of what it is......

Sometimes its frustrating looking for something you don't even know. But that frustration keeps me searching. Searching the truth of life....

Perhaps 60 years from now, when i'm going to finish the last bit of my life, only then, would I found the beauty of life.....

Experience can be your best teacher, only if, you let it be.

No comments: