Saturday 16 May 2009

Girls, Ladies, Women...

I never have a special girl in my life apart from my mother or my sister. Why is that so? I guess I'm still not ready yet. Perhaps I'll know when the time has come, when that moment of time struck me that I'm mature enough for .......a relationship.

When God created women, from the ribs of Men......it was not to show that women are incompetent as compared to men...but rather to tell us all, that Women completes Men. I must say that Men would not have achieve anything without women by their side. Women must be treasured, cared for and loved.....because they are a part of us, Men.

They are not toys for man, nor merely an object of pleasure. They ensure the continuity of mankind!

I believe in treating all women with full respect. People do not have any idea what women have to go through in all mankind's history....fighting alongside men, enduring unthinkables. Thank you! I may not have anything to offer....but I acknowledge the part that women has done when the society needed her the most.

No comments: