Sunday 10 May 2009

Mother's day

You gave me light,
You gave me strength,
You made our lives better without any plan,
You are my power,
You shine my life forever,
With you as a candle, that extinguish never....

Whenever I'm down,
You are there for me,
Your presence already set me free,
You wont let your child give up easily,
Even when there's so much to lose,
Like all hell breaks loose.

You'll stand by me,
Not knowing tiredness and will never flee,
As you're my Mother and your love is for me...

I have no regrets nor sad...
because you came to my life and I'm so glad,
Never have I met someone so pure,
You're the only one, I love even more....

No words can describe my love,
Nothing can win your love,
Nothing that exceed my love for you,
Nothing can take my eyes off you....

I thank God for you,
Everyday is a blessing too,
Filled with emotions on this day,
Because It's my mother's very special day....

(Poem made by myself, Danial Foo)


HAPPY MOTHER's DAY!!!!
- I love my mom, soooo Much!!! I hugged her, the first thing in the morning.....

Call your mom today, let them know you still love them....

No comments: