Tuesday 18 August 2009

First time...

Today is the first time I became an MC of a ceremony. Thrilling but not as thrilling as playing guitar on stage. The adrenaline rush is much better and faster. Before you know it, you already finish playing the song.

I got the chance being an MC when Aidah suddenly suggested me to be her partner. Though I insist of getting someone else, but in the end, I agreed....Just for experience I guess....

This is one of those that I would like to do only once and never repeat it.

Now, Finish with CEC!!! YES!! Finally can relax...but EE, and World lit is coming.... +TOK essay and oral....what relax??!?!?!

Being one of the CEC members is really an experience of a lifetime. Interviewing, assessing candidates and plus pyschoing them....muahaahhaa....in the end, it reflects most on us back...Seeing how incompetent we are...seeing how lacking we are....seeing how imperfect we are...It all brings me to one lesson, that who are we to judge people when we could not judge ourselves....

Anyway,

Tomorrow got dinner....haha...gonna eat till full... =D

No comments: