Tuesday 4 August 2009

Bayai?

There's nothing to Kg. Bayai....just our effort together making something out of nothing....That small something means a thousand words for us...

I learned my lesson from Kg. Bayai....No matter how much you work your ass off, there's always someone else would take the credit. I guess life is always unfair.

Just for your information, I really do have fun in Kg. Bayai because the village itself is the same like my grandmother's house. I love it.....especially the last night because we sat down in front of TV, chatting over unimportant things.

In the morning, it was really cold....I love the scent of the cold morning breeze, whistling through the bushes....It seems so fresh...

Riding a motorbike in Kg. Bayai was another experience. I rode motorbike since I was standard 5 but in Kg. Bayai, its different. Never before, I shivered while riding a bike. It was 2 am, and the darkness creeps in. Only the moonlight, showing the slightest silhouette of things around me. Eyes peeled looking for the road. The cold air blowing sending message to my spine to seek warmth.

Basically, that's about it. Just that I really work hard in the cooking team. Since the makciks don't know other peoples name, they always called up my name and say,

" Danial, basuh pinggan ni"

"Danial, buat air!"

"Danial, bawak ayam goreng ni masuk dalam!"

"Danial, cepat hidangkan!"

"Danial, bawak pinggan dan cawan ke sana!"

"Danial, amik meja tu letak situ!"

"Danial, buat ni.....!"

....


I became a robot that day.....sometimes, I got as much as four simultaneous request from different makcik......

I work till my legs went numb....I don't know why...or how...

Just that I remembered, I wish I collapsed and died on that Friday night....Such were my agony....But still I live to see another day....

I don't eat throughout the night, I dont sit for 5 hours straight....I don't stop working for 5 hours....

Happy experience??

Not quite sure.....

4 comments:

myrnnss said...

i agree on the 2nd paragraph.

Mr Nobody said...

=D At least someone knew how I felt...

ika_chan said...

dont use the word 'robot'
xkesa la pnt or byk keje mcm mne pon mse 2..but be grateful sbb org len xmmpu bt mcm mne yg danny bt..org laen x trpilih oleh Dia 4 handling all those stuff...=)

Mr Nobody said...

The term ' Robot ' means that orders are given and I complied without question...

=D I agree....Aku tau Ikea kerje penat gak.....Terima kasih Ikea !!sbb tolong hari tu....Kalau Ikea takde, dah hilang kaki aku ni....!