Friday 14 August 2009

Thank you for the Kinder Bueno....

I wasn't expecting anything in return from Miss M when she return my stuff......In fact, I wanted to treat her for keeping my camera for two weeks....

It's a long time....

The reason I let her keep my camera for such a long time is because probably after this I do not have any other reason to bring my camera to college. So, to compensate that, I'll let her use my camera for a long time...

I love to see people interested in photography....There is so much to photography until it is in one of the elements in ART (in TOK)...

By the way, nice job with the pictures....Credits to you Miss M
Thanks Miss M!!

P/S : I'll treat you back....one day...for now, I'm broke...hehehe

4 comments:

atiqaaskan said...

u gt ur own dslr izit?? :D

Mr Nobody said...

ya...
You're a junior in KMS rite?? I think i've seen you somewhere...but not quite sure though...

atiqaaskan said...

waaaa..am dying 4 slr. haizz..
yes!hehe :)

Mr Nobody said...

Owh...photgraphy fan!! You ought to buy yourself a DSLR...

GO survey some cameras...! They are worth buying because to me cameras are the only device that can freeze moments, memories and histories...