Tuesday 22 September 2009

Agony....

I looked outside......A sigh came next...

I kept asking.....who am I in this world? What significance do I bring? Sometimes, I feel my life is not worth it. I've done nothing before....Sure, I always say that " Your presence are surely felt...someone, somewhere would always remember you..." but....I don't know what to say...

Some things are meant to be told. Some things are meant to stay in your heart. I can't find the words to explain how I feel right now. But, every moment of it is truly an Agony...

I believe what I'm feeling is Loneliness.....

I know I have friends....I'm not saying that they are not important in my life....They're the ones that made me who I am today.

But, have you ever felt that while you plunge yourself into the hustle and bustle of life....your friends, studies, problems......You actually feel alone?

I do feel it all the time. All the while...and it's killing me. I wish to stop it....I can't find the answer. There is one...but not the one that I'm willing to take.

No comments: