Wednesday 9 September 2009

Sahur Routine....=D

Its 4.30 am.....My phone alarm is ringing....My hand reached out for it and the fingers knew exactly where to press. Its time for SAHUR...

I stood up, with eyes half shut. Walked around in my room, just to freshen up abit. Opened the doors and looked at the quiet, and empty hallway....

I trudged my way to the toilet, and answer the nature's call....Washed my face...Looked into the mirror, " Another day has come " deep within my heart.

I went to the far side of the floor, the other side of the exit way. Just to wake Ciko....Normally, I'll skip his room because his room is at the opposite site, but he personally asked me to wake him up.

So, I entered his room.....Look at Ciko sleeping in fetal position underneath his warm, comfy blanket. I went to him and pat him on the back...

" Ogre! Ogre! Bangun Ogre!! " ( If you do not know, Shrek is an Ogre )

He would suddenly rise up from his bed, looking akwardly at his room as though his room was an alien place to him....

Its near 5 am now.....I went to each room, waking them up....But not all of them woke up.

My style of waking people up is calling their name softly or pat softly on their back asking them to wake up. I hate to disturb people's sleep because I knew what it feels like when my sleep is disturbed....

Normally Ciko or someonelse would do the dirty work.... =D

The last room would be Leman's room since his room is the closest to the stairway. To wake Leman up would require a technique in which i'm not gonna expose here....sorry!

Then, downstairs I go....towards DS....For SAHUR....

Next, go up again.......On my way to my room, I would stop by to wake anyone sleeping...As usual, they would remain asleep...

Then into my room....doing whatever is necessary....

Everyday, wake up 4.30 am or 4.45 am....

That is my sahur routine......it has been since my first puasa in KMS....and it will be until next week tuesday....until holiday....Wish me luck... =D

5 comments:

R-Lau R-Piz said...

salam..
wow,so nice of you...
but you never wake me up...
(sedey)

nurulfana said...

ciko is an ogre
wah patutlah ade rupe LOL

ajeem_hazim said...

i wonder what technique is that???

Mr Nobody said...

R-Lau : Your room so close with juniors one....I scared I enter wrong room....hahahaa...and you always wake up by the time I woke up

Fana : Rupa shrek?

Ajeem : Whoooaaaaaaahhh....ajeem on9 sia!!!

blade said...

best gile care ko kejot org...smat2..awal loh ko bngun subuh...sambong qiam ke?..kui3..