Sunday 8 February 2009

Another post!!

Suddenly feel like want to write sommore! So, I shall write something. Hmmmm.....what to write? This is always the prob....

Oh ya!! Tomorrow JPJ test! Forget about this...Haha, anyway let me write something about it. I don't feel neither nervous nor scared. Okay, maybe a bit, but not like when I want to take my SPM result last year. Okay la so far. Instructor say I can drive edi, no need take test also can see. But I have to act abit in front JPJ officer. I'm not a very good actor, but i try my best then! Instructor always say that I drive very fast....I dun feel like i'm driving fast but its normal for a guy i think. Hmmmm, gotta remember the roads back.. but next week got chemistry test. =.=
Now my brains try to separate between chemistry and the roads. I hope i dun kena any Gagal serta merta.

What to write sommore???

Aiseh....those who read my blog (in which i dun think anyone does) please leave a comment about what i'm suppose to write. Your response is much appreciated ( Skema aje! )

No comments: