Saturday 7 February 2009

Updating???

Well, it's been a while since I wrote in this blog. About 5 months! haha! Don't care about it also. Nobody gonna read it anyway. But I will! It's like a diary of mine (electronically) in which others can read it also. Oh wait! then it shouldn't be a diary becoz diary should be kept to yourself only!

Alrite! Here's the real deal....I gonna write something today. But not sure what it is. Erm, my studies okay. Life now?....hectic but pretty much okay....

What else should i write here?

Chinese New year? A great year this year, a year for those who worked hard on achieving something.

College? Activities....lots of them....CAS + EE.... One thing is I decided to take bio as EE subject! Not sure why....probably there's a bond between me and bio. But I like chemistry! Haha....I took bio so that i could see what would there be in my future career. I hope its gonna be an eye-opener.

Myself??? Like to think when there's too many people around. Feels like the world revolving around you. There are times when I reached the moment of silence. People moving so fast and talked very loud but I don't hear a thing, I don't realize anything (its not day-dreaming) . I think of lots of things....even the universe...I'm not a weird, nerdy physicist but sometimes I got questions that i think only the LORD can answer. Sometimes I discovered questions like the chicken and egg.....No particular answer to those questions....I drive myself through pain and agony to get that little taste of success. I guess thats what we are meant for! To feel pain first before we achieve success, To follow first before we can lead! To read first before we could learn!
To respect first before we can earn respect! To give honor before we gain honor!

I'm no where near perfect! but i also will try to be one even if i know it is impossible to do so.
I love my family! I love myself! I love the world and all in it!

Gain self-respect because that is what that matters the most...and as for me, I'll let you decide whether i gain mine or otherwise.

No comments: