Sunday 15 February 2009

Cant sleep!

Why there are times when we cannot sleep? Eventough we are extreemeelyy tired? I guess theres too much adrenaline in me.

When we are confused, its best you sit down and flash back at the happiest moment in your life.

I have five happiest moment in my life.

1. When i first see the world with my mind.
2. When i took my UPSR result. I got straight 5 A and i took them at the age of 10.
3. Opening the envelope of my PMR result. I took them at the age of 13 and scored 8 A
4. When my name was called as one of the straight As scorer in SPM. I got 9A1 and 1 A2. Took SPM at the age of 15.
5. When i first checked the Mara result. Get to enter KMS. Was 16 when enter college.

I'm sure when everyone has their moments. Remember them. Don't let them fade in your mind.

No comments: