Friday 27 February 2009

Peoples.....

I've met a lot of people, being a student and a scout as well, enables me to meet lots of people. In which most of them became my friends.

Friends are people who you would look for when you are in a strange place, or place that are unfamiliar to you. Its the basic human instinct.

To me, I can have lots of friends and I would always see someone straight through their hearts. To me, physical appearance, does not matter. But it is a bonus to have good looks but the main thing is that your heart is pure and the friendship is not based on other purposes like financial benefits.

Good friends are hard to look, and best friends are even harder to find. Not to mention love. People have not been able to see through their friend's heart and find whether it is true or not. I've been able to see people's inner beauty...Thats what makes people look beautiful....

Its that simple variation that makes friends not boring at all.....

Search your inner beauty, and look for others as well. And when you do, please appreciate them. Its that attitude that would make the world a better place to live in.

No comments: