Saturday 18 July 2009

I pray to you...oh Dear God....

Last night, I was very tired, I thought I would die in my sleep....but thank God I live to see another day... Today gonna be even more hectic.....If I live for tomorrow, then I'll be grateful to God....

I don't know why is it people love to put responsibilities on my shoulder which I feel damn heavy right now. Requires physical and mental strength.

Looking back in 1999, when I was given the choice to jump class to standard 5, I knew something big was coming but as a child I don't know what is it....All I knew was it will be hard for me to cope...

Believe it or not, I'm still coping....with people older than me, with the responsibilities that I should be carrying two years later, but I'm carrying it out now....with studies that I have to keep up, which should have been two years later....

A lot has to be sacrificed to cope for this changes. Probably those who did not jump class would not have know what I've been through, but perhaps just put yourself in my shoes as I would put into yours.

But then again, God is very just and fair......He created shoes that fits only you.....So I thank you God....for your grace that you have given me, a life that's full.....

Please give me the strength and courage to keep moving forward....please give strengths to people around me....Please give me the power to lead....And so God bless us....Amin!

1 comment:

ika_chan said...

there's always smthing good behind it...u juz have to wait..insyaAllah..