Wednesday 28 October 2009

Forgiveness...

I want to apologise for what I have written on my previous post. I do not want to delete it because it would remind me of my foolishness and I'll learn from it.

For what have been written, for what had happened, let it remain in the past. I'm not saying that it is entirely my fault for what had happened. But a man must be brave enough to admit his mistakes. Yes, it is partly my mistake and I hope you'll admit your part of the mistake too.

I have not let anger took control of me before while writing in this blog. This is the first and would be the last.

I'm not a man that can easily, abruptly explode in anger. Throughout my life, there are only 3 persons that made me really angry and you're the fourth person and the first lady to do so. All the other person, I've asked for their forgiveness and now, I would want to beg for yours too.

Today evening, it rained heavily with thunders accompanying the downpour. It really shows how I felt these previous days, with the rain showing how sad I feel and the thunder signifying how angry I am. These feelings does not come often to me, but when it do...I hurt myself more than I hurt you.

I do not want a small matter to escalate and spoil the friendship that we have. I'm lucky enough to have you as a friend and I believe every person that I met have changed the person to whom I am today. So I beg of your forgiveness today, and now.

You do not have to ask for my forgiveness because I have long forgiven you. It is one of my principles that if I can't forgive any of my friends, then I do not deserve them.

Please accept it with an open heart, and may all our disputes forgotten.

No comments: