Tuesday 27 October 2009

This time I'm really angry....

Today my blood boiled. Not that I can't control my temper, but this is too much. After all I've done to help, and this is how you repay me? If you're a guy, you'll get something from me. I've done it before so don't fucking test me.

Enough is enough.....To think that the 'nice-comfortable' Danny got no temper? You're fucking wrong!!

I called you to inform 3 fucking times, then you say I didnt tell. Nevermind, I can still tolerate that. Each call like 5-7 minutes....So, you think whos paying the bill???

And the one I cannot stand is that she called and say " How could you say the wrong date?"

HEY READ THIS! I WAS GIVEN THE OPTION ON TUESDAY....so I tot you would do it on tuesday also....

and you only care to blame me without actually seeing what I have done? FUCK LA....I HATE PEOPLE LIKE THIS....

(fyi : The last time I curse was a year ago. The last time I went furious was 4 years ago. Thanks for breaking a promise I've made to myself!)

No comments: