Saturday 31 October 2009

A message for you....Island girl

I'm in one hell of a dilemma. I don't know how to explain it, but I'm in a mess right now. Haha, to someone that I know, If you think I'm being too nice....or as though I'm trying to be close to you....well, I'm not. It's just the way I am. I think my classmates know that eventhough they won't admit it...Don't worry, I'm not into a blind relationship with someone that I know very little of :P

Heheheeeee......the truth is I enjoy your company, but you're acting a little different nowadays. It is clear enough that you're trying to avoid me. I want to tell you straight at your face but I'm scared that you're embarassed. I don't know whether she even reads this blog or not. But, if she does, I hope the message gets to her.

Well, to make sure that not the wrong person gets this message....she and I are from the same Island....I guess, only she knows what this means... :)

No comments: