Saturday 2 January 2010

The Dawning Saga : The return of KMS

I'm sure that each and everyone of you are suffering the same fate as I am(those who study in KMS of course). It is less than 24 hours now that we have to return to KMS and fulfill our obligation as a student.

What's more? Its the last sem for seniors with barely 4 months to finish the course.(For juniors, you guys have a long way to go..). I kinda starting to feel the jitters. Its finally approaching to an end. It was about a year ago when I thought, IB had no ending. Part of it yeah! Such as CAS.

When I first set foot in KMS, I told myself "This is a hell-hole. I must get out of here! I will never ever want to come back here again."

I told Pak Lan the same thing during our mentor-mentee meeting. He chuckled and said "You'll miss this place somehow! Trust me on this"

True enough, he is right. I will miss KMS when IB comes to an end. I succumbed to that feeling somehow that KMS has one of the best memories in my life. Classmates, friends....all contributing to that sweet memories.

Hahaa...talking about sweet memories, there are also bitter ones. Like assignments, EE, TOK essay, IAs...

"When something is hard to earn, you'll cherish it even more." I believe the IB is the perfect example for this saying. You'll agree with me somehow on this one ;)

Anyway, the return of KMS this time is something to look forward to (I'm just saying this...not really show how I feelt though :P).

Everyone! With the courage of men! With the will of Iron! Let's do our best! For it is our future that is at stake~

1 comment:

blade said...

bro...gud luck sem 4...all da bez!!!...