Saturday 9 January 2010

There was a fight today...

A plate of rice was on my table. Each grain of rice was tickling as though they are shouting "Eat me!!." I took a scoop with my spoon, and slowly partitioned the rice into just enough for a bite. The food court is filled with sumptuos food and smell that can trigger your appetite..

Suddenly, there was a scream. Then, I can hear kitchen utensils falling down hard! From a distance I could saw two silhouettes. As the shadows became clear, I can see their faces....

I could tell that one person was bleeding profusely on his face....

I jumped off my seat! Rushing towards the scene of action.

There were two person fighting each other!! I'm strong enough to handle and to stop them both...because I did it before.

As I was hurrying to the scene, I could see other people just sat down and closed their ears...as though there was an annoying sound that disturb their lunch. Why can't they even help??

When I got close...I was about to grab hold one of them but suddenly! It was a girl!

I stopped! I stood there quietly! Without doing anything....

I told myself I gotta help that guy....but I just can't...

In the end, I stood there alone feeling guilty for that guy bleeding....There were another two guys that came along and helped. I just stood there and watched them...

I just can't help to disperse that fight! One of them was a girl! I can't be rough to a girl! I just can't! Not to a girl that isn't causing me any harm....

Probably she got her own reason to attack that man....I don't know. But if it was two guys that were fighting...Yes! I could have stopped them both...

But there's a girl! How could I? One thing is that I can't touch her....Another thing is that I can't possibly be rough to her! I can't grab her clothes and yank her aside! Hmmm....what should I do then? Talk like a close friend???

So, in the end...the other two guy that helped both of them. They were quite rough, but the fight was ended. They were chinese guys...Unfortunately, the ones fighting were malays....It was strange why other malays wasn't even trying to help! Its sad....

So, in the end....its just another fight...

4 comments:

gEe said...

hmmm... hebat ar ko punye english... (xde kne mngena dgn apa yg ko cter).. hehe

EtDominion said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
EtDominion said...

depending on the situation, it may be better to just observe from a distance. what tends to happen is that both of the "combatants" will stop fighting, start beating you up, then continue fighting. :/

Mr Nobody said...

Hahahaaaa....They can't possibly beat me up. Not if I can help it... :P

Besides, its a woman and a guy... If its two guys..then I should have something to worry about...Hahaha :D