Sunday 24 January 2010

Update

It's been a long time since I last update thing blog. About a week....Sorry for not writing anything at all. I'm not well for the past few days... :)

So, what is there to write here today? Let's see...

I had two interviews last week, which was very fun. I bought someone subway...I wanted to gave her a treat, but she insisted on paying.

I got two treats from two different person! :D

Played ping pong and lost 7 sets, win 6 sets....

I played ping pong against Harith (wakil kolej for ping pong)...I lost 11-8, 11-11(2-0), 11-11(2-0)....See! I can actually match up against him :D

I get to know new friends....during interview :D

I went window shopping at KLCC after interview...

Ate at secret recipe in PJ!

Took pictures of a garden of the PJ8 building....

What else did I do last week?? LOL....that pretty much it... :D

2 comments:

blade said...

siap ingat skor...haha

Mr Nobody said...

Hahahaa....HARITH kot!! Bukan selalu dpt men ngan dia...