Sunday 17 January 2010

The World According to Me...

If one day I was granted the power to change the world, here are some of the lists that I would want to have...

1. The nations combined altogether and form an alliance.

2. The alliance is led by me :P

3. I'll announce that McD, Burger King, and KFC should be under the government's control...so that I can have burgers for free :D :D

4. There would be Subway for every 500m radius in major cities...so that people can enjoy the sumptuous, juicy, mouth-filling sandwiches.

5. Not to mention, every home would get at least 4.0mbps internet connection with 90% packet data transmission. Which means that if you download 1.0 GB file, it'll only take around 5 mins :D :D :D

6. Free lunch toys for kids!! Haha...

7. All militaries personnel are to sworn allegiance to me alone :P

8. I'll have so much luxury cars, that I don't know which one to look at... :P

9. Oh yeah, I'll live the Burj Dubai...

10. Or perhaps the Birmingham Castle would be my new home...

11. About a wife....I'll get to that later :)

12. I would like to build like a dome to cover the whole of Malaysia....and then put on a massive air conditioner, so that it won't be so hot :D :D

13. Oh yeah, I almost forgot...perhaps I'll give KMS some money...since they are really short of it :) :)

14. I'll tranfer the Jews into the North Pole...(Honestly, they're not doing us any good here...just my two cents :D)

15. I think I want to learn how to fly a jet fighter. Or ride a tank!

16. Last of them all....I want to have a happy family to live with....for the rest of my life :)

No comments: