Thursday 14 January 2010

Headache...

I'm really tired of listening to your relationship problems....YES, I do have the reputation to save some relationships, but I'm thinking of not doing this anymore. Please, I'm really really tired of it.

Listening to your problems really make me feel that there is no such thing as a happy ending. It gotta end bad somehow. Whatever you seen in the movies are fakes! They never existed....

Life is not what about you've lost...Its what about you've already got. Let your past be the past! Don't let it linger around you anymore. That's what I've been trying to tell everyone...You are who you are right now...Not who you WERE...

I know I'm just a dumpsite for your problems...but do you consider how I feel??? Watching people come and go in my life! Without leaving any footprints....

Do you know what it's like to know them so quick and so deep...and then the next day, pretending nothing happened? Like we never talked and never met???

Hmmm.....Enough is enough! After this, I'm not going to listen anymore. Only to those I think I'm close to....The rest, you can find others that willingly to listen and to carefully judge your situation. I'm done.....


That's it for me...

4 comments:

::aku budak baru belajar:: said...

oi bro..lek ko bro...sma je kita..haha

Wan Joe aka BAGONG said...

Oh no.....Now i will have no one to talk to and i'm going to be alone with my problems..Abang Danny please dont'go!!!! Pleaseeeee........I promise after this I will never leave you...HAHAHAHAHAHaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Mr Nobody said...

Hmmm...GAY??

Wan Joe aka BAGONG said...

Bukan ko ke yang GAY??? Abang Danny...