Saturday 27 June 2009

Another Performance....

Well, yesterday I performed along with Leman, Afiq and together with Dawa in the Auditorium of Hospital Tunku Jaa'far Seremban.

I was given the role of playing guitar along with Leman and Afiq would be singing along with Dawa. Anyway, it's a nice performance(according to the audience)....I still think that the performance is rather funny.....Haha...

I laughed during the performance, with Leman (While playing Guitar!!!) .....Why is it funny????

Because I was trembling and so was Leman....

Not because we were nervous or what......Its because it was so cold....hahahaaa....My leg was shaking....Weird huh?

During the entire guitar solo, my fingers were shaking vigorously demanding warmth....I saw Leman's hand was also trembling.....

Probably a little bit nervous would also contribute to the involuntary movement but I was definitely calm... =D

Then, the was the other bands.....dikir barat and the final song which definitely an awe-inspiring performance....(As for mine, I dunno because I was not the audience)

I hope people didn't notice about my involuntary movements....Or mayb they thought I did it on purpose to look cool? I dunno....but sucks when its very cold because you have to focus but your mind is definitely thinking of something warm....

So, that sums up what I did in Hospital Tunku Jaafar....Another experience of playing guitar on stage...Too bad my electric guitar cannot be used....It would sure rock the hell out of the hall...!!

Next time mayb, If there's any chance....I would like to play instrumental songs along with Leman.... =)

No comments: