Friday 12 June 2009

Another ramblings by me...

Helping people and getting help is a different matter from one another. One might think that the same concept of help applies but its a different thing. Same like your parents love to us and your love to your children. I know we might not have any experience on this one, but perhaps we have some idea of it.

Basically, it does not matter that people do not give the answer that you might expected. It's just a test, that perhaps only some would notice.

Anyway, if it were to be true that my level of thinking if further beyond ordinary people, I can't achieve that level without help from others as well. You see, we developed based on what we observed others, and what we experience by ourselves. There is no way that you achieve a certain level of thinking suddenly. Only miracles of God can do that.

We changed at the precipice, when we at a brink of destruction or a path....And that is make us mature enough to see the world is a tough place to live in....I would not say that I'm already mature, since maturity is very subjective and there is no scientific measurement for it. So how do you actually mature? By the presence of others....Their presence already liberate you from your child fantasy to the reality world. That is a fact that we cannot run from...

I feel I need help because I realise that no matter how tough you are, life gonna beat you down till you can't stand it anymore. Life is not about how much hits can you take, but it is about how much hits can you take, and keep moving forward.... I believe that, to keep moving forward, you need to get help....or at least have someone to watch over you. Because the fact is that we are actually ALONE.


P/s : This is actually a response to the comment on the previous post by Wan Joe aka BAGONG

No comments: