Saturday 13 June 2009

Scary movie : Back to KMS

For all of you who didn't know, life in KMS is pretty much like a scary movie. Everything is weird about KMS....

First thing when you reach the hostel, you'll your stuff ransacked like got ghost searching for some cigarettes in your room. Pocong or mayb Toyol study chemistry Raymond Chang...Or Campbell Biology so that they can effectively haunt us by knowing what hormone is secreted when we are scared to death....

Then, the food...The food is equally as scary as the rooms....You'll find the DS "Makcik" like an evil witch with flying brooms....Flying in the DS making sure you don't spill your food, or take too many chickens from them....

Then, the classrooms....Its like a jail cell with a heater in the middle of a desert...Oh my God, its pratically an oven, and I think I can roast a whole chicken in the class....Forget chicken, a whole cow also can...

There we are, sitting in the classroom, just like kenny roger's chicken in the oven...waiting for customers to save us by ordering chicken stuff, so that we can get the hell out of there....

After classrooms, is the library....basically library is a meeting room, or should I say the Parliament of KMS....Everyone went there and simply opens their mouth.....If bad breath can be coloured green, the library would be known as the death gas chamber....

Well, then there is the homework....Every teacher thinks that we are only taking his/her subject(there are exceptions)....If the knowledge is a part of our body weight, we would be fat...I mean REAL FAT.....So many revisions has to be done.... =P

And best of all, EE.......Extended Essay is like making a new element from nothing...Creating an atom from scratch....Playing a guitar without any strings, driving a car without any tires, flying a plane without any wings, cycling a bike without bicycle paddles, Writing an essay without any pen, Lighting up a room without any source of light, and its like asking a cow to break dance....

Not forgetting IAs, World lit....TOK essay.....

Exam results....This is the scariest part...I think I gonna get low marks and points this time...I didn't prepare for the exam =P Mentally and physically....I guess I have to make a thick face to answer to my parents later on, when they asked about my results....

Well, that sums up about the opening sem.....Will I survive KMS? Only time will tell...

So pray for me....and pray for us in KMS to succeed, and I hope we can overcome the wall that has been keeping us prisoned.... ( I don't know crap what this means =P)



P/s : Cerita ini adalah rekaan semata-mata, tiada kena-mengena dengan sesiapapun mahupun yang hidup ataupun yang dah mati....Tapi pasal test tu betol.... =D

11 comments:

nurulfana said...

aku pun salah satu ayam kenny rogers tu
so bile lpr bolela mkn diri sendiri
sob3

EtDominion said...

Hiperbola man to the rescue!!!

But I agree with you regarding what you said about the EE. Other things aren't so bad....once you get over the initial discomfort, everything in kms starts to take on this humourous nature. Semuanya teramat pelik sehingga anda tak dapat memisahkan antara realiti dan khayalan. Contohnya: Lights Out. (YA ALLAH WE ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO BE IN AN MRSM! ;___;)

Mr Nobody said...

Aku ada banyak lemak...
Kalau lapar, aku boleh kasi cket...
Hehehe...

Mr Nobody said...

To EtDominion :

Who are you?? I'm guessing koschei.... =P

Yeah...I guess we're all okay with KMS already...its just a fun story to tell...I wish the incoming juniours can read this post...they'll surely be shocked!

myrnnss said...

danny risau je lebih, result gempak nk mati sampai gegar satu dunia bak kena bom seperti di hiroshima. chill laa dei, you're just made brilliant. unlike me~~ jwb exam mcm konfiden btul, tgk2 SALAH!!! shit btul.

etdominion is iski kot. kan???

EtDominion said...

Yes, isky. :D Click on the name, it'll take you to the user profile. Hahaha.... And Myra....Hiperbola man says hi to you too. :)

Mr Nobody said...

hoho...First time I heard Myra say such things... =D

Tapi betol la, aku tak prepare sngt pon tuk exam ari tu...

Erm, what is the purpose of hiperbola man??

Is hiperbola man = Iski???

Miyn Amin said...

salam.

alah foo foo, u r the one who taught me to B.E.L.I.E.V.E.

ni apa sudah jadikk?

ha ha, kalau other siniers buley survive, kita pun bulehhlah...

#ko mesti jd mentor aku lg sem ni ok?

myrnnss said...

yea it will take u to a profile that doesn't says "hi, my name is isky!".

cutenya!!hiperbola man!!! say hi bck!

oh i say such things so many times within this 2 weeks. no more miss nice girl. grrrrrr!!!

Mr Nobody said...

To Miyn :
alamak kantoi dah...hehe, okay...I believe it now, terime kasih kerana mengingatkan saya...

Pasal tu, boley je....aku tak kisah pon...

To Myra :
alaaaaaa....jgn la camtu, tak cute jd budak jahat....

Harithmkt90 said...

salam..danial...bagilah hadiah kete ke..takpun paling ciput pon bagi ketaatan dan doa....haaa..lawaklak ai,,