Tuesday 9 June 2009

Frustration...Whats wrong with me?

Frustrating isn't it? When you try so hard to gain something but in the end you realise that there's nothing in it. When you try so hard to solve a problem and in the end the problem is you. I've talked so much about helping people but in the end, I'm the one who needs help. No one knows what my problem is. Even me....

I figured, if I would help people, their problems would open my eyes to my own problem. But I find there's nothing close to an answer.

Why bother?? Why bother to find an answer that isn't there?? Why bother to help others when you can't help yourself?? Why bother to even think of helping people??

I reckoned that no one should put themselves into a position where they would be stuck. But now, I am....I can't get unstuck...

So what should I do?? Should I give up now?? I have no idea... Some say the best thing to do is do nothing....But even some said doing nothing also brings something, a consequence.

I need help....But I don't know where to find one....I've been asking myself... but like I said, I don't have the answer.... No one wants to answer this, or even bother to ask.... Its how it got exaggerated...

Figuring that people, don't actually care....really hurts....It only worsen things...

I only hope that time will the heal the wound...

1 comment:

Wan Joe aka BAGONG said...

Orang mintak tolong kat ko pasal orang tau yang ko ni mempinyai pemikiran yang jauh ke hadapan....
Jadik bile ko nak mintak tolong kat orang..Contohnye macam roommate ko tu, pemikiran dia tak sama macam ko...

So, there is a huge different between the solution that you might think and the given solution...

tapi kalo ko tak tolong orang,orang tak tolong ko baru tau..