Sunday 21 June 2009

For my father...

My brother and I was planning to go out and buy my father some gifts....We collected some money but its just a small sum...because we practically jobless.... =D

Nevertheless, I took out my savings (Not in bank one...In wallet one =D ) and my brother gave some money....

As we were discussing what to buy, my mum came along and gave a sum of money too. She gave the most actually =D

With a quite a large sum, we thought we can buy some good stuff for him.... My sister too want to pay her part when she return back here.....

So overall, we have close to a thousand =)

What to buy is the hardest question today.....

I wasn't sure about what my father would really like or appreciate because normally he's the one that buy gifts to us.

I realize that we didn't give him much of gifts during our entire time with him. Strange isn't it? The person that knows what you like most but we know nothing about what he wants.....I'm ashamed of myself...

My mum, baffled by our discussion, ended up asking my father what he wants for Father's day....Awwwww, spoiler...hehee... =D

My father said he don't want anything for Father's day......

And I realize one thing.....the best gift for Father's day or Mother's day, is our presence with them.....Its not about money, gifts, items, expensive goodies....Its always about us....

We are the most precious gift to our parents. Nothing can change that fact...

So, I call all of you, who are reading this post....Spend a minute to call your father, or at least sms him. The best is you are there to wish him Happy Father's Day...

No comments: