Tuesday 2 June 2009

The "Warung" Girl

I met this girl back at school yesterday.....She was there eversince I was form 4... I do not know her name nor her age. She works there, a 'warung' beside my school. Everybody eats there after school because canteen would be closed. I've forgotten her after my SPM but just to see her yesterday reminds me of the days that I would go to the 'warung' and eat...

She's very cute and pretty...She looks like a school girl and still looks the same. I always wonder if she quit school to work....but I didn't dare to ask....I didn't even dare to ask her name....haha.

She's probably married but I'm not really sure. I don't know a thing about her actually.... I just recognize her cute face....

She probably the cutest girl I ever seen. She small-sized and have a very sweet voice....If she smiles, I could not help to smile to her back....She's a very good cook too.


It would be nice if I know something about her....Just her name would suffice...Unfortunately, it would only be in my dreams~~!

6 comments:

Ahmad Safwan bin Idrus said...

weyh foo foo...
scandalous r lu.

blade said...

ah ko danny...
sume bdk pon ko ckp comel...
sebenonye la...
ko lagi, lagi comel...keh33.

Mr Nobody said...

Mana ada....perempuan ni memang comel la.....aku tak tipu...

Tp, kat kolej kita ada yang lebih comey....hahahaaaa....

Lord Hosni the Wise said...

*blushing*

danny ni..nape ckp cmtu..wat bannglong malu ja

Ahmad Safwan bin Idrus said...

poyo r ciko..
pesal ko lak yh blushing?
Ko haram comel...
hahahaha

Mr Nobody said...

Hahahaaa...dia bajet comel....