Wednesday 3 June 2009

Why?? Here's the answer....

Never have I said the reasons why at certain times I would be poetic. Some people, disgusted by the way I wrote on my blog or anywhere in the cyberspace...

I have no power to change your perception nor control any of your feelings towards me. All I can do is to explain and it is up to you to decide.

Let me tell you a story about a boy, whose parents really wants him to do his best at his studies. However, he wasn't really into academic. All he wants to do is to play sports and have fun with his life. Living his life to the fullest. Day by day, months by months went by and he still didn't change despite the urge from his parents.

At one time, his result was so bad that he dropped to the second class. It was when everything started to seem so different. People don't look at him as usual anymore. He was treated the same like a school dropout. Embarassed and shamed, he was determine to change for the better. At that time, his friends all left him behind....

His new class was treating him the same also. He wasn't accepted in neither both class. He figured out that friends doesn't last long. A laughing friend can be found anywhere, anytime but a crying friend is so rare that only the lucky ones can have.

Pressure was pushing him to his limit until a point he broke down. He confessed to his mom and want to prove everyone wrong. He wants to slap everyone with his exam result slip....Being a good mom, she guides him to success, not by education but by motivation. That boy work really hard that year....and he finally got his results...Everyone was stunned and it was then he knew his true friends.

That little boy is me...

Some people can live on with their life but for me, ever since that chapter in my life, I have come to learn that certain friends that can be dumped into dustbin and never hear anything from them. I'm not saying everyone is bad in my previous school....I do have friends that stood up for me at that time.....

Friends can really do make impact in ones life....Do you know, when in times of trouble, why do you feel so lonely? Its because your friends are not there for you...I know, because I always feel the same. Ever since then, I have learn to differentiate my laughing friend and my crying friend.....When you realise about this, your world gonna be a lot smaller....Without noticing it, you feel lonely despite all the people around you.

I want to be there for people...I want to inspire them, I want to make them believe, I want them to feel that there are people that are still kind in this world.

I want to motivate them...

I merely want to help them to believe in themselves....Its what I've been sending this message to everyone...Believe.....That is the reason...That is the reason why I came to the hexagon and helped two person with their bio eventough tomorrow gonna have bio test and I haven't even started opening my books yet.....

Probably some notice it, but I don't really care...I just want to inspire people and it all begins with one random act of kindness at a time....

No comments: