Monday 21 December 2009

If only....

Nobody can tell how I feel tonight. Or how I would feel when the time has come tomorrow. I stare out the window, overlooking at the people down below. They look so happy, and I just seem to forget that feeling anymore.

If only the world could understand, even if one person understand how I feel tonight...It's more than enough.

The fate of my life depends on tomorrow. I just keep praying eveything gonna be alright.

It was only just now when I stared out the window, I realised I had tears welled in my eyes. I hadn't cried in a long time before...But tonight it seems different. The wonder of tomorrow, the fear for tomorrow...

If only you could understand...If only any of you could glimpse of what I'm facing...

I have lost my courage, and I have lost my will. But I'm trying to gain strength from Hope.

The past two months have taught me the true meaning of hope...

Hope is not a resignation of mind, but rather a state of a mind to gain strength on whatever that we have left, whatever that had happened, whatever that is going to happen. Hope is a way to be free from fear. A man mustn't give up hope, but rather rely on hope to obtain the best of strength to be free of fear.

1 comment:

dbanoh said...

you are not okay..are'nt you?

i think i can feel your pain..
i cant say, 'be strong'..anymore..
i dont that can help you.. though, do bear in mind danny, that you are strong enough to get through what ever you are going through. Allah said so! for He will never burden a soul if he/she cant bear it.

when you're lost danny,
always remember to depend on the One that Owns it all, the One who could Give us all, and the One who could Help us all to overcome the strings of uncertainties in ourlives :)

hope this help you to reduce that pain..though my ramblings are not as good as urs heh ;)
i'd once feel that pain.. and how i wish i had someone who can keep me away from that pain, save me from all that..alhamdulillah, though i didnt have that someone at the time, i have this particular book that help me quite a lot :)

take care Danny :)