Friday 25 December 2009

Too tired already...

This is the 6th day in hospital. I'm very tired already. I only slept 2 hours for the past 3 days...Trying to get some sleep but I can't. Lets just say that I have an obligation...

Well, I'm freaking tired until something happened...Let me share it with you.

I was doing my EE over the computer when suddenly the lights went off..

Aku : "Eh? Nape lampu off plaaaaaakkk????"

Mummy : "Mane adeeee!"

Aku : "Yer ke????"

Suddenly, there were lights back in the room. It was awkward and bizarre...

Aku : "Eh? Dah ade balik!"

Mummy : "Ish kau ni, mane ade lampu tertutup"


Rupa-rupanya, mataku dah tertutup untuk tido....tp mindaku masih belum shut down lagi. Serius tak perasan! Hahahaa....penat sungguh! Bila kita terlampau penat, badan kita akan tutup sendiri, tp minda kita cuba sedaya upaya untuk melawan keinginan badan itu.

I don't know how long I can last...But definitely not that long...I'm getting tired by the minute.

Plus its very cold here...

No comments: