Wednesday 16 December 2009

Will you be my ...... ?

Lalala~

Lets begin shall we?

1

2

3


Hello everyone, my name is Danial Foo. I'm from the historical city of Malacca.

CUT~~!!

Alrite....I know I'm a jerk at times, and I suck at being a friend....but hey! That's just me...annoying little brat (Not sure about the "little" though)

Hmmm....I wonder why so many people like to say I'm pushing them away? Like not letting them coming close.....

Oh ya! That's because I like to keep things to myself and I don't really like people to see what I'm thinking all the time....It makes me feel free. Although occasinally I feel like being kept in prison, but everything has its ups and downs :P

Let's work it out shall we?

Knowing someone isn't just about knowing their names, their birthdays, their birthplaces....but its about knowing how they'd feel, how they'd react and how they'd lie ( erm...this is true )

Anticipating someone's reaction isn't exactly fun, but the point of it is to react complementarily with his/her reaction, making that person feels secure around you. Now that is a friend...

Friends care for one another but somehow, I'm sure there's a lot of friends out there who don't show their care for some friends. I mean, you chose to hide it and care for her/him behind that person's back...how would you expect to get the same care as you did?

If you really care, then you must show it. At least let the person know.....I know it sounds like showing off, but sometimes its best to let others know rather than to keep it hidden. Because in the end, it'll come back to you somehow...

Hahahahaaaaaaa!! I'm really suck at this...but will you be my friend?? :D

(I'm guessing everybody gonna run away from me now :P )

9 comments:

lordhosni said...

i am one of d person who prefer not to show their affection of love..

i think in d east coast is like that..i dunno

i dun even wish bday to my father though my sister text me to remind me!

dbanoh said...

hmm..I agree with you Danny,

because I really think that keeping ur affection from the people you love or not showing that you care are so NOT good to both you and the people u love.like seriously. how i wish this particular friend of mine read this post.urgh, anyway, keep on rambling for good lol :)

Mr Nobody said...

Hosni : That is cruel...take the liberty to wish him Happy Birthday the next time will you? Your father is the reason you're here in this world. At least appreciate his birth here...

Dbah : Are you referring to me? :P

dbanoh said...

haha naah..

this friend of mine hurts me bad..i tell you.
all the things she said was like *pffft* i forgive her but idk..i am still hurt..i still can feel the pain.urgh.

take care :)

Mr Nobody said...

Well, you should recommend her to read this post Dbah. Isn't exactly a wonderful piece, but It'll probably moved your friend there to realise something.

It takes a lot to forgive. I normally forgive people eventhough they didn't ask any. It isn't exactly bed of roses to forgive people. You can't expect people to know that you forgave them, while hoping that they too would forgive you, or at least appreciate what you have done.

Dbah, the world isn't exactly the way we want it to be. The moment we expect something, its when we are vulnerable to pain.

You may not realise this but forgiving someone does not only liberates you from anger, but it also confines you into expectation. Once you remove this expectation, then you learned the true meaning of forgiveness. Then by all means, the pain will go away...


Gud luck Dbah! I'm sure you can get it through.

dbanoh said...

thanx :)

i didnt expect anything..
i didnt even know what should i expect..but its okay..as for now,
i feel nothing..which is worst than feeling pain(?) it makes u go all confused.hmm.but thinking back about being in pain and all..being numb is not bad at all. heh

''EMOTION SANGAT COMPLICATED''

sigh.

u too GOOD LUCK :)

Mr Nobody said...

Well Dbah, feeling numb isn't that good. You have to search a way to be free. You gotta to learn to let go of it. As I have learned to let go long time ago (there's a story to this...and I believe its the turning point of my life)

It hurts to let go, but it also pays off to be free. In the end, its just another experience.

dbanoh said...

idk Danny..
i dont understand..
how would you know when you hv let go??
i tot feeling nothing is a good sign bcos i tot i am finally free from the pain.i tot feeling nothing means i have let go, ohh idk..im confused.

p/s: would u share that story? mayb it could inspire me to let go(?) :)

Mr Nobody said...

Yes, perhaps I can share it with you over somewhere more private. Not here where everyone can read it...