Tuesday 8 December 2009

Richard Marx - Now and Forever :D

You know...."Now and Forever - Richard Marx" is a love song. This song means that someone has came into his life when his world was down. The person that came to his life, changed everything about him. He feels that this person is somehow special to him and he wants to her man for now and forever.

Here are the lyrics

Whenever I'm weary from the battles that rage in my head
You make sense of madness
when my sanity hangs by a thread
I lose my way but still you seem to understand
Now and forever I will be your man

Sometimes I just hold you
Too caught up in me to see
I'm holding a fortune that heaven has given to me
I'll try to show you each and every way I can
Now and forever I will be you man

Now I can rest my worries and always be sure
That I won't be alone anymore
If I'd only known you were there all the time
All this time
Until the day the ocean doesn't touch the sand
Now and forever I will be your man
Now and forever I will be your man


Well, overall....its a wonderful song. I'm playing this song instrumental version. And probably i'll try to play the song version as well.

No comments: