Monday 14 December 2009

Routine

I wonder why when I read people's blog, I'd really love to ramble but when it comes to my own...there's no idea what to write. It's weird that these ideas came flowing like the rush of seven seas when I read someone's blog. Plus, those ideas had got nothing to do with the posts in that blog.

Hmm...seem to be running out of ideas.

But for now, I'd like to write my activities at home.

1. I'd go online....go to youtube, recom, facebook, this blog, check my e-mails, world news....

2. I'd surf people's blog....

3. I'd stop going online...

4. I'd try to find something to do.

5. I play guitar ( Recently, this is my daily routine )

6. I'd drop dead on the floor

7. I'd wake up alive and head to the kitchen.

8. Open the fridge....One fridge is full of chocolates and things to eat...another fridge full of soda drinks, fruit juices....and all that stuffs....Not interested and go back to the living room.

9. Open computer again....check my online stuffs.

10. Lie down on my bed and start doing some thinking....

11. If i'm lucky...then I can go to sleep :D


Thats all folks!!

2 comments:

Lord Hosni the Wise said...

mine are just more or less d same

blade said...

hey...that's mean i'm always lucky!!..haha...

mahai~..peti ais penoh makanan...ble aku leh pindah umah ko danny??...haha