Wednesday 18 March 2009

Can't fight this feeling anymore

I can' fight this feeling any longer
But yet I'm afraid to let it flow,
What started it out as friendship has grown stronger,
I only wish I had the strength to let it show.


I tell myself that I can't hold out forever,
I say there is no reason for my fear,
Cause I feel so secure when we're together,
You give my life direction, You make everything so clear,


And even as I wander, I'm keeping you in sight,
You're candle in the window, on a cold winter's night,
I'm getting closer than I ever I thought I might,


And I can't fight this feeling anymore,
I forgotten what I started fighting for,
It's time to bring this ship into the shore,
And throw away the oars forever,


Cause I can't fight this feeling anymore,
I've forgotten what I started fighting for,
And if I have to crawl upon the floor,
Came crashing your door,
Baby, I can't this feeling anymore.




Heheeee.........Who can tell what is this about....There's a prize to those who get the answer right....(^_^).....Its kinda a riddle too
I'll delete this post soon enough....better hurry and solve it.

8 comments:

pyan said...

are u in love???
seriously weird..
haha..

Mr Nobody said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mr Nobody said...

Aiseh....why I remove my own comment....LOL

To answer your question pyan....I believe everyone is in love...

In love with GOD...

But anyhow, you still havent figure this thing out....

Try again...

pyan said...

lol..
what is the prize anyway??
ur riddle not challenging..
haha..

Mr Nobody said...

Dear Pyan,

If its too challenging, no one gonna solve it anyway...

The prize gonna be kept hidden till someone solves it...

But be assured that the prize is worthy.....

blade said...

aku rase la...ko nh fall in love with a guy kan???...h0ho

Mr Nobody said...

Bapak ah Blade....

Consider la.....

Aku normal kot....Mana ada gay...

Down siot ada member camni

blade said...

ohoho...chill2...
lek r bang...
aku maen2 je kot...
kire aku salah teke la nh..haishh